We believe that it is impossible to stay clean and sober without hope. Steps counsellors have professional, practical and personal experience to provide compassion, support and a client centered approach. We provide supportive counselling to adult men & women and families who are experiencing, or impacted by, addiction and associated behaviors.
- One-on-One Counselling with a counsellor matched to you & your needs
- Family & Couples Counselling
- *Children/youth must be 16+ to be participate in counselling
- Cost: $75 per session, a sliding scale will be used for low-income clients. No one will ever be turned away if they cannot afford the base cost.
- Assessment procedure: all counselling begins with an assessment with the counselling team – this session is free and after this session the client and the counsellors will devise a counselling plan to move forward or discuss referrals if different services are required.
To get more details about counselling, or sign up for an intake, please call Maureen & Peter at 905-762-1551, ext: 410