Are You a Candidate?
- We assess each individual on a case by case basis and will accept those who have established a strong footing in their sobriety.
- We are not a detox facility. You must be responsible for your own care.
- Candidates must be physically capable to contribute to our working ranch.
- Willingness to join the community and share responsibility on a daily basis. All tasks related to the operation of the farm are divided among the guests in a fair and reasonable manner.
- Financially able to contribute. All contributions are pooled into our Community Contribution Fund that is used solely to help approved graduates transition back into society.
- Willingness to do whatever it takes to stay sober.
Our counsellors develop and provide a client recovery plan for all facets of addiction, including stage 2 recovery which compliments and enhances the 12 steps leading to quality sobriety and healthy relationships.
Friend or family member?
Encourage your loved one to demonstrate his willingness by calling us himself. We use the 12 Step model of recovery.
Health Care Provider?
We operate a cognitive recovery program that requires total abstinence. We would be delighted to have your referral.